Welcome to Aga’s Wholesome Foods Limited | Office Hours – 9.00 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday
Aga’s Wholesome Foods Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Aga’s Wholesome Foods Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What This Policy Covers
This Policy covers Aga wholesome Foods’ treatment of personally identifiable information that we obtain when you visit agawholesome.com (the “website”). We regard personally identifiable information as information that someone can use to identify or contact you in person, such as your real name, telephone number, birth date, email address, or physical mailing address.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and gender
- contact information including email address, phone number and mailing address
- demographic information such as location, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
We may collect information about you (and the computer or device you use to access our Sites) in a variety of ways:
- You may directly provide information to us
- You may choose to allow social media platforms to share information with us
- We may gather other information from your device when you visit our
- Site or other services, or when you view our online ads
- We may obtain additional information about you from other sources where permitted by law.
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Processing and delivering orders
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may use the information to manage your relationship with us for improved services and customer experience
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, including credit card data and transaction information.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you fill a form on the website, you can indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that, as required by law, we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.