This yummy recipe will be sure to leave a smile on you and your kids faces.
The preparation process is also very simple and stress free. This recipe makes 8 to 10 medium cookies
- 2 Mashed Bananas
- 1 cup raw Oats
- 1 heaped Tbsp of Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp Dates Choco Powder
- 1 Tbsp Ground Flax Seeds
Note: Tbsp = Tablespoon
Coconut oil works as a replacement for peanut butter especially if you have nut allergies
- Mash the banana, add the peanut butter and other dry ingredients
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and scoop batter with a tablespoon or scoop onto the pan
- Flatten batter into a round cookie shape with a fork
- Add to the oven and bake for 15 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius (350 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Add cookies to a baking rack and let it cool
- Enjoy your Oats Choco Cookies.
Quick Oats or Old Fashioned Oats works great in this recipe.
Yep! That`s all it takes. Simple right 😉?
If you would prefer to have the recipe in video format then watch it HERE
Save this recipe and share it with your friends and loved ones.